Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Positive Reflections, or December challenge



Reverb was started in 2010 by Gwen Bell. It was meant as a  daily writing practice that focused on examining the previous year and sending out reverberations for a positive year ahead. 

So, the idea is: you get a prompt a day, and write and execute what the prompt is about-either on your blog, your journal, paint it, whatever.

it's now developed into a rather free-form art. We did it here last year.  Truth be told, it ended up being a bit stressful having to write every day while on a very special family holiday. So, not entirely sure how I'm going to approach it  this year. I do promise this: I will set up a prompt every morning for the next 31 days so that even if I don't do it, you can. I will put it on my facebook page. As always, feel free to share here or on the  OnSanity facebook page. It's kind of nice to get feedback. But no worries if you'd rather just do it in your head