Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Positive reflections, Day 1



Here's the first:


December 1:One Word (Written by Gwen Bell): Encapsulate the year 2012 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2013 for you? (to see 2011's click here)

My word for 2012 has to be "marathon." It just felt like one constant run where I barely got a change to come up for air (which is why I chose the jellyfish as  the photo to represent it). There was just too much stuff going on. A lot of great stuff, some bad stuff too, but most of the time life looked out of focus, with the background sound being "pant, pant, pant"



pant pant pant

for 2013 the word I would choose is "transformation." I've reached a point where the status quo does not suit me anymore. I need change, I need to move on to the next step, a new step, a new layer.   It's time to rock things up.